Kentwell Hall offers a wonderful family experience, whether you have a couple of hours, or a whole day to spend.
This historic Tudor house is mixed with an individuality created by its current owners, that is not often seen these days in great historic venues.
Then outside the beautiful gardens, grounds and woodlands walks offer a surprise around ever corner, from an original Ice House, The Sculptured Tree which is the UK’s biggest single wood carving, to the Pied Piper Hedge and Yew Castle.
The children’s Story Book Trail will take you on an adventure meeting many characters along the way, including the Giant Caterpillar and the Enormous Gorilla!
Tea rooms and free car parking on-site.
• Tudor Eastertide Re-creation 19-22 April
• Tudor May Day Celebrations 4-6 May
• Through the Ages Re-creation; visiting 11 centuries 25-27 May
• Tudor Midsummer Re-creation 22-24 June & 29-30 June
• Magic Weekend (Children's Event) 20-21 July
• Kentwell’s Military Weekend 3-4 August
• Tudor Hands-On High Summer Re-creation 17 - 26 August
• Kentwell’s School of Sorcery (Children's Event) - October
• Kentwell’s Dickensian Christmas - 7 - 8 December & 14 - 15 December
• Dickensian Christmas - Visit the House, Afternoon Tea & Illuminations
Full details of opening times and all events http://www.kentwell.co.uk/events
- Zoo & Farm Animals
- English Heritage
- Indoor Activities
- Outdoor Activities
It is your responsibility to verify availabilities, opening times, and all relevant details of businesses and events shown on this website.